Happiness Mantra


We will go or search wide and far for what we think will give us happiness. But most times, we end up right back where we started, realising that we had the resources all along to be happy.

It is very easy to get carried away in the pursuit of happiness... Not being present and in the moment, and always looking forward to a time in the future when we'll be happy.

Although I have quite some hefty goals (some light ones too) that I hope to achieve, I choose to appreciate every stage of life. I choose to be happy now.

The future is not guaranteed, and the past is what it is... Gone. Each moment that we live to see is a blessing and is very precious. So, I choose to be happy now☺

Life is not perfect, has never been for me, and I don't think it will ever be. Because this world is imperfect. But life with failure, loss, pain and imperfections doesn't mean we can't be happy. There are a lot of things to be happy about still. We just have to choose to be happy♥

I choose to be happy now☺

I hope you choose to be happy now too♥ 

Happy Thursday☺ Happiness is now♥

Love,
Summer

19 comments

  1. I, too, choose to be happy. Life is to short not to do your best on that one. Not that every situation lends itself to happy automatically but I think if we really try to frame things positively, it makes even the rugged and hard a little more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy works for me to! It beats being sad and miserable! The happiest people don't have everything, they make the best of everything they have. It's a state of well-being that we can pass on to other people. Have a great happy day, Summer❣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I agree with you completely. Have a blessed and wonderful day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose to be happy today, although there were times in the past that made it hard to see through the not-so-good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Summer. Be Happy Now. I chose to remember what I'm thankful for and stay focused on that. Happiness will then always be found. Love today's photo. Just Beautiful...it made me Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose to be happy now. Your right though, Its easy to look toward the future for better happiness yet tomorrow is not promised.
    Great post!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thursday Summer... it's like that line from The Wizard of Oz... we always had the power... we need to look within for happiness. I'm making my mantra to find the joy within aND accept the trials as they come ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a young woman with an old soul, and very wise.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an inspiring post Summer, I choose to be happy too, but sometimes I have a hard time staying in the moment;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. All we have is the present so we might as well be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely good to be around enjoying both happy and sometimes sad moments in life! After a brush with death many, many years ago I am thankful to be here - after effects from the "happening", certainly but we have to focus on the positive. Lovely post from you Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sentiment and if I lived where you live I would be happy all of the time too!!! ;) No, seriously, you are right! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a mindful post. When I need to return home I start with silent breath. I sit and just this simple moment brings me home. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE IMPERFECT!;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life is life and I don't think life is ever perfect. I choose happy too. :-)

    ReplyDelete