3 Ways To Bring Cozy To Your Dining Space


I have been doing some touching up here and there around my home lately. Yesterday, I cleaned and rearranged the kitchen (although I planned to have a restful weekend). But I rewarded myself by chilling and playing cards on the beach in the afternoon. 

It's the beginning of a new week, and also the season of chilly and coziness. And I am planning on adding some cozy touches in the dining area this week. 


Here are three things that help to make a dining space cozy...
  1. Baskets- Wicker and straw are my favourites. 
  2. Pretty Lighting- Whether it's coloured bulbs, or a cute lamp, pretty lighting helps to make a home cozy.
  3. Paintings And Wall Art- It's amazing to see how a space can transform with beautiful painting  or wall art.


On a similar but kind of different note... Isn't this dining room just so inviting and cozy? I'm in love!!!



If you would like, you can see photos of the entire house here

And on a cozy note... How do you make your dining space cozy?

Pin This


Happy Monday and have a great week ahead!

Love,
Summer


18 comments

  1. One word, WOW. Stunning. I love your choice of décor, right up my street. I love the Christmas lights we have in our house at the moment, and to bring outside inside. We're decorating as we speak and have no wall art and very few accessories, but I need to find the right type of art, I don't want commercial stuff that everyone else has. By art I don't just mean paintings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dining area is quite small, but we always have a little something on the center of the table to cozy it up.

    I would LOVE to live in a house so grand. THAT dining room is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dining room certainly has the wow facto. Flowers or a table arrangement spell cosy to me along with candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Summer you are speaking my cozy love language! These pictures are delightful. Blessings of the season to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I like to use simple but natural things. Such as flowers,handmade items, or a special item I find on the ground.yet, the best thing is family, a friend, or neighborhood sitting at the table. That really makes it warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is so beautiful!! The dining room is really inviting :-) I'd love to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your dining room. It is so inviting. Great photos. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice kitchen and feels liek it tkaes a step back in time too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like you style. Candle lighting and cute tables linens are what makes my dining area cozy.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful dining space. I love the natural woods.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful home! Loved how big the dining room was.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a beautiful dining room, filled with antique chairs, and such a welcoming table! We don't have a dining room in our current home, but a table in the middle of our kitchen. I add cozy by using antique French linens, candle light, and always fresh flowers, plants or fruits as a centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The warmth of the wood and that sweet chandelier really make that space.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very creative, Summer ! You have created so nice, gentle and warm atmosphere that it makes me want to jump over there :-) Immediately ! Have a pleasant week !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think lighting can play an important part in a cozy home ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I have a hutch with favorite tea cups and things that I love. Also, a good size farmhouse style table. It's a small dining area, but you're right, Summer. You can make any space cozy and welcoming. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete