Thankful


Today I am thankful for...

The butterfly that flies right through my kitchen.

The birds that sing a sweet song while I sit at my desk writing.

The rainbow that adds colour after the rain.

The flowers that beautify the world.

The gift of memories. I can't imagine my life without being able to remember both the good and not so good experiences. I have learnt so many lessons from the rough times, and I am fueled by the good memories♥

The cute little bird that flew in my kitchen and snatched a piece of thyme. I am so in love with the beautiful wonders of this world☺

What are you thankful for today?

Love,
Summer

7 comments

  1. Just thankful to be alive. So many friends out there that have a recent loss. So nice that you had a little bird fly into your window. That would have been an awesome sight. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully poetic. Today I am grateful that health has returned and that despite my fears about global warming, that it will be 69 degrees today here in Michigan. And as Prims said, grateful to be here to support friends who have had the loss of a parent or spouse recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for my family and the love we share for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for my family and for being a cancer survivor....
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful that I can live vicariously through YOU!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you enjoy every small things and make the day bring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful for my loving husband, beautiful girls, grandkids, and thankful that everyone is healthy.

    ReplyDelete