Island Mystery Quiz


On Sunday, November 27th, 2016, I will be telling you which island I am living on. And it's now time to tell me which Island you think I am living on!

If you are new to my blog... Island Mystery is a series in which I give you clues about the mysterious island paradise that I am living on.

Two winners will be randomly selected, but must have given the correct answers. To enter the quiz, answer the questions below in the comment section. You will be able to give your answers from  today (Friday, November 25th) up until tomorrow (Saturday, November 26th).

Winners and answers will be announced on Sunday, November 27th, 2016. 

Prizes... The winners will be each receiving a butter dish from The Pioneer Woman kitchenware line.

Thank you to all my friends who have followed this series. I've had so much fun meeting you, hearing stories about where you live and telling you about my island.

My final clue... I am living in the Caribbean☺

Here are the questions:

Which island am I living on?
A) Hawaii
B) Anguilla 
C) Jamaica

The crabs eaten here are land crabs. True or false?
A) True
B) False

All the best☺☺☺ Also, where do you live? I would really love to know♥

Happy Friday!

Love,
Summer

17 comments

  1. C- Jamaica True- land crabs
    Have loved following along on your mystery. I live in central Arkansas USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess B Anguilla
    True - land crabs
    I live in Garrett County in western Maryland, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. B - Anguilla True - Land crabs

    I live on the East Coast Of England UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. C. Jamaica and True, you eat land crabs. I live in West Yorkshire in the North of England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going for B - Anguilla and True, you eat land crabs. I live in Auckland, New Zealand but come from Lancashire in the North of England.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (c) Jamaica.
    True- Land crabs are eaten here.
    I'm live in the foot heels of North Carolina, USA.

    This was fun. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. Have a blessed evening. B and B Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Jamaica and yes, land crabs. I live in Ware, Massachusetts, USA ( the Northeast part of the country).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anguilla
    Yes, you do eat land crabs
    I live in a Miami, FL and was born in Cuba.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Summer,
    For a long time I've thought you lived in Jamaica. I'm going to say Anguilla now and no on the land crabs. :)

    I'm in Texas, the greatest state! I'm in the DFW area ~ closer to Ft. Worth and definitely a Ft. Worth kinda girl.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmmmm! Maybe C and definitely land crabs !!!! As for me I live in New York City. It's a hell of a town!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Summer! I'm guessing Anguilla and land crabs -- true. And also, I live in Lansing, Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have thought for a long time that you live in Jamaica. And true, you eat land crabs. I'm from Philadelphia, PA in the USA. My city is large and is called "The City of Brotherly Love" and "The Birthplace of Liberty."

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to guess Anguilla. And I'm not sure I know the difference between land crabs or not, but I will say True on that! I live in Colorado, in a suburb just north of Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Living in the Caribbean, regardless of where, must be rather nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anquilla and land crabs...I'm not anywhere near an island...

    ReplyDelete