Good To Be Around Still


Last Wednesday night, I fell ill...

Maybe I nosed around too much! So I ended up salivating for most of the night. 

Mommy was so sad and scared, but she took good care of me. And my super cop Daddy, who was on duty that night, made multiple trips back home to help Mommy with me.

On one of his trips, Daddy brought home canned fish for me. But that was a trick as much as it was a treat! They put the fish in the bottom of my water bowl, so I would have to drink the water to reach to the fish. And they refilled the bowl about three times! I did drink☺ And feast on my fish too. Mommy said it was good for me, because I needed to be rehydrated.

By the next morning, I was fine. Although I slept in, and didn't really care about having breakfast that morning.

Anyways, I am so glad to be alive and still around to tell the story♥

Happy Tuesday!

Love,
Charlotte

18 comments

  1. Glad your dog is ok. This was a very nice story she told. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish at the bottom of the water bowl?? Now thats a new trick. Mom and Dad are smart cookies!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a cool trick and treat - so glad u are doing better!
    how scary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a neat trick of mommy and daddy to put the fish at the bottom of your water bowl.
    Glad you are doing ok now Charlotte.

    Take care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So scary. Glad your pup is better. When mine had parvovirus I would put pedaling in his water. I use medicine droppers to take it. Canned pumpkin is great for their upset tummies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer, it seems I can rarely leave a comment although I try to. So glad your baby is okay. Such a scare when they are ill.
    HUgs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte that was SUPER brilliant of your Daddy to put that fish at the bottom of your water bowl! I may have to try that trick myself. Please continue to feel better! xoxoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Summer, I am so glad your precious pet is okay! What a scare, my friend!

    Have a wonderful week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh darling little charlotte! don't scare us like that!
    i'm so glad you're better.
    dehydration is a dangerous thing. your mom and dad are very smart in the way they helped you! XO♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That must have been so scarey Charlotte. I wonder what the problem was. So glad you have a good mommy and daddy to have taken such good care of you.
    Summer, I have heard of the fish to try get the appetite going, and to help with hydration. I am so pleased this worked. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Charlotte, I'm sorry you've been sick. Glad you had water and yummy fish!
    I hope you get better 100%, sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you are ok Charlotte and not to seriously hurt but don't go scaring your mummy like that

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad everything worked out well sweetie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete