Weekend Reading


Hope your weekend is going great so far☺ Here are some good reads I think you might like...

I am so liking this beautiful house.
You need to see this Bloggers' Manifesto that Brenda shared some while ago. It is on point.
I saw this Coconut Chutney yesterday, and I am still dreaming about it!
This is simply one of the sweetest love stories ever... From a blogger to her husband♥
Lisa's weight loss story is inspiring. Her transformation and dedication is amazing☺
This made me giggle! Caren's cat with his bandana filled with kitty toys, and ready to move out☺☺

Enjoy visiting and reading♥
Happy Saturday!

Love,
Summer

13 comments

  1. Awww! Thanks for the shout out! Have a great weekend. We are sitting in hard rain right now from hurricane Matthew.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✿゚ه° ·.

    Bom fim de semana com tudo de bom!
    Beijinhos.✿゚ه

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the links! Looking forward to peeking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful place. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I've got some blog posts to check out!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Summer for remembering me...you always make me smile. And glad you were not in harm's way...stay sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Summer! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was sitting here enjoying the "Blogger's Manifesto" and reading your blog, when suddenly I saw my name!!! That was sooooooo sweet of you to share that post!!! xoxoxo
    You are so special! Thank you! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweet Summer! You have certainly given us lots to read and when I am done writing this comment I will head over to see some of the links. The coconut chutney sounds wonderful!

    Thank you, dear one, for the MANY lovely visits to my blog - you are a doll! Have a great week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete