Lentil Patties


Happy Thursday! Here are some yummy Lentil Patties for your day♥

Ingredients
2 cups lentil (boiled)
1/2 cup all purpose flour 
4 tbs scallion (finely chopped)
4 tbs garlic (finely chopped)
4 tbs onion (finely chopped)
4 tbs pepper (finely chopped)
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup water

Method
In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Make sure to combine properly. Then gradually add water to make a thick batter. Take portions of the batter and roll into balls, then flatten between your palms. Shallow fry on both sides until crispy.

Enjoy☺

Love,
Summer

8 comments

  1. Interesting. I can't say I'm a fan of lentils, but they do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a great fan of lentils, but they certainly do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Summer, I cook with a lot of lentils because they are so healthy, so I just know these lentil patties are going to be a real hit with me. I will certainly be trying your recipe.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy I must give them a try. :) x

    ReplyDelete