What Are Your Weekend Plans?


Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. Mine was a really lovely one. Thank you so much for your visits and comments. You were a big part of my week ♥♥♥♥

Last week, I enjoyed reading about your weekend plans and I thought I would do a similar post today☺ 

Here are my plans for the weekend...

 I will be going to the beach on Sunday with my nephew, sister and niece after we have dinner
at my sister's house.


 I will be launching a new series here on the blog tomorrow! I think I will call it 'Diaries.' It will be a weekly column where I share more on a deep and personal note with you. My life goes deeper than beautiful photos of beaches, sunrise, chocolate cake, daisies and mason jars... And I want to share that side of me with you

What are your weekend plans? I would love to hear

I hope you have a good one!

Love,
Summer


5 comments

  1. Your weekend plan sounds wonderful! I'll be pretty much at home and enjoying time with my kitties :-) I hope you have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh going to the beach sounds delightful! We'll be home, relaxing for our last few days before school starts next Tuesday! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather be going to the beach! but.... my weekend is planting more flowers for Fall color here in Oregon.. and perhaps a movie tomorrow night at home with some popcorn. I may even bake some cookies or something with pumpkin as I feel the need for pumpkin flavors about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a great time with your family. It sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. I plan on spending my weekend with my family too. My oldest turns 19 tomorrow, and we are going to take him out for a birthday lunch. Take care and have a happy holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHOHOHOHHOHOH take me to the beach, please!!! (smiling and giggling)---homework here and also have to head over to the store sometime. smiles

    ReplyDelete