Rustic Banana Fritters

Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Here are some delicious Fritters to add some taste to your weekend. I ate these fritters yesterday with some guacamole and it was very delightful. I think you will enjoy if or when you try them ☺



Ingredients
3 fingers ripe bananas (sliced)
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp mixed spice
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup water
2 cups oil for frying

Method
In a bowl, combine flour, mixed spice and salt. Add water and properly incorporate. Then spoon batter and drop in hot oil. Place banana slices on batter in the pot while frying. Fry until golden brown.

Enjoy!

Love, Summer

6 comments

  1. Yummy...I just love your new header here, Summer. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those certainly look different. Thank you for the recipe. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these look terrific! You are quite the cook, while I am not...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this recipe has intrigued me, dear Summer. I will have to pass it along to my mom as my dad loves anything with banana...I am curious to see if he would like these {I'm sure he would}.

    Thanks for sharing, lovely lady. Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy...will try this recipe :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete