Etsy Wishlist


There are times when I head over to Esty and I browse for a while. Do you ever do that too? I love the fact that there are so many small sellers (some big too) who put their heart into their art... And they are all in one place!

 Etsy is a favourite place of mine to browse and shop☺So, I thought I would share some things I found last night that I am loving (pictured above and listed below). Aren't they all cute?

I hope you like my picks!

White Ceramic Planter
Tree Branch Candle Holders
Dots Lampshade- Pendant light
White+Gold Minimalist Bud Vases
Linen Grey Pillow Cover with Gold Dots
Daisy Cushion


Love,
Summer

3 comments

  1. I love the lamp...smiles---I do like everything you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Etsy wish list, I always have one going too. I wish I had the money to by it all :)

    ReplyDelete