A Gorgeous Pebble Beach House

Hey there♥ Thank you for your lovely comments on this post yesterday. I really appreciate your support.

On a different and happier note... Isn't this house gorgeous? I am enthralled by it's beauty!

The dining areas are so delightful





Loving the details in the kitchen

I wouldn't mind having dinner in this spot on a lovely summer evening

Or relaxing here

Isn't this living room charming?

The details of the bedroom sets the right mood for relaxation

Cozy... Right?



Thoughts? Have a great week☺

Love,
Summer




See the listing here







6 comments

  1. You could twist my arm and I'd move in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful home. Love the kitchen colors and countertops. Thanks for sharing some inspiration today, Summer. Your new blog design is lovely.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer, this is a gorgeous home...I have been to Pebble Beach and it is a beautiful place! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning home! I love the ceiling in the master bedroom....actually, I love everything!!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete